Infertility is a disease that affects 1.0 million married women aged 15-44. My name is Tanisha Leer and I have been diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility. At 31 years old I decided to start my family. I have struggled with getting pregnant ever since. 9 years later and 4 failed IVF attempts, over $100,000 in medical bills and no baby, my husband (who has three biological children of his own) and I decided to adopt. We used a private lawyer out of Los Angeles because we were only one out of eleven couples and not hundreds waiting for a baby. However, after 9 months of hiring the lawyer we were holding Keegan in our arms! I can't imagine if we had not been blessed enough to afford the fees connected with adopting a baby. I would never have had the opportunity to be a mother to Keegan and he would have been sent to foster care. We would like to help similar couples whose heart's desire is to love and parent a child. A child not born under their heart but IN it!...Tatanisha Leertanisha@keeganspromise.com
Newly Adopted Baby
- 1/2017 - Received 501c3 status 1/2017 and began the Keegan's
- 5/2017 - First annual fundraiser at Serrano Country Club. 150 attendees. Over $20,000 raised.
- 5/2018 - Awarded first recipients, Matt & Haley Liston of Anchorage, Alaska. $14,000 towards their adoption journey.
- 9/2018 - Held 2nd Annual fundraising event. Raised over $100,000.
- 1/2019 - Chris & Allison of El Dorado Hills, CA were chosen as the second couple to receive assistance from Keegan's Promise.
9/2019 - Awarded $25,000 to the Davidson Family in Aliso Viejo, CA
- 10/2019 - Awarded $25,000 to the Sares Family in Tracy, CA